Range: Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain
Shades: Romantic, Smitten, Sweetheart, Cherish, Darling
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain’s are a lightweight lipstain with a pigmented flush of colour that’s long lasting and exceptional staining power that lasts for hours and hours.
- No lip balm required beforehand – the smooth gel formula glides on smoothly & softens lips for a supple, conditioned and moistured finish that looks fuller.
- Comes in a retractable chubby crayon applicator – no sharpening required.
- Available in 10 shades – Honey, Darling, Cherish, Lovesick, Sweetheart, Smitten, Charm, Romantic, Precious and Adore.
- Light peppermint fragrance.
- Tip: Make sure your lips are well exfoliated beforehand, otherwise this balm will stain in uneven patches.
- Verdict: As a testament to how amazing the staying power is, I had to photograph the lip swatches over 2 days (well spaced apart) and in a strategic sequence starting with the lightest to the darkest shade to make sure the stains from the previous swatch doesn’t interfere with the next shade. I’m also amazed by how pigmented & moisturising they are without the need for any lip balm. If you decide to change your lip colour just as soon as you applied it, the best makeup remover for taking off this stain is Clinique Take the Day Make Up Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips.
Swatched without any lip balm.
Click below to view enlarged image
Darling & Cherish are better suited to pale lip tones as it contrasts against pigmented lips. That said, I liked the sweet pink stain that Cherish left on my lips as opposed to the red/fuchsia stains from the other shades.
The pink shades may look deceptively similar on my arm, but as you can see they are strikingly different on lips.
RRP: $17.95 AUD
This product was provided for consideration.