Range: Ultra Glazewear Lip Gloss
Shades: Fiery Red, Mauve Movement, Pink Watermelon, Nude, Tangerine Gleam, Intense Plum, Nude Muse, Tickled Pink
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- Avon Ultra Glazewear Lip Glosses are a moisturising gloss that has a soft texture that doesn’t feel sticky or tacky.
- Sculpts lips into a high shine lacquer finish won’t feather or bleed
- Available in 9 shades – 8 of which are featured here, and the other shade is Clear (not pictured).
- Very mild scent that reminds me of cupcakes.
- Verdict: Some shades are sheerer than others, with the most pigmented ones being Intense Plum, Fiery Red and Tangerine Plum. My favourites are Mauve Movement (a mauve MLBB shade) and Pink Watermelon (sheer pink with shimmers). For just $14.99 these are very reasonably priced for their quality, and are versatile to be worn both on their own or layered over lipstick for a dimensional finish.
RRP: $14.99 AUD available through Avon Sales Representatives, or call 1800 646 000 (Australia).
These products were provided for consideration.