Brand: AYA Cosmetics
Shade: In the Buff, Naturally Nude, Just Peachy, Particular Pink
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- AYA Cosmetics lipsticks are vegan, free of lead and provide rich, creamy colour without any toxic dyes or animal by-products.
- The lipstick packaging is also eco friendly – made from all-recyclable materials.
- Available in 4 shades – In the Buff, Naturally Nude, Just Peachy and Particular Pink.
- Applies creamy smooth & feels moisturising initially, but the ingredients absorb quickly settling into a satin finish.
- Ingredients: Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Castor Oil, Organic Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Sesame Oil, Avocado Butter, Macadamia Nut Oil, Vitamin E, Rosemary Oil, Grapefruit Seed Extract. May contain: Mica, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Manganese Violet.
- Verdict: I had to wear lip balm while swatching these, but this lipstick actually works best directly on lips without any lip balm. It grips better, creating a more opaque finish that will appeal to those that like an ultra-nude lip. Just Peachy was the most suitable shade against my pigmented lip tone, but for all other shades I recommend them only if you like that “ultra nude” opaque finish and if you have a pale lip tone & complexion.
I applied a sheer layer over lip balm to make it work for my pigmented lips. Coverage is buildable into a more opaque finish.
RRP: $16.95 AUD available online at AYA Cosmetics
This product was provided for consideration.