- Beauty is Life is a cult favourite makeup brand founded in Germany in 1978 by veteran makeup artist Beatrix Isabel Lied.
- Soft and velvety in texture and incredibly rich in pigment that gives intense opaque coverage with great long lasting power.
- It doesn’t tug on your lips like most richly pigmented lipsticks do, in fact it’s quite the opposite – it’s hydrating and so smooth and refined that it doesn’t feel like you’ve got anything on. No noticeable scent or taste either.
- Kingdom is described as a “rich, cold red shade”. If there were a spectrum of blue red this would be on the milder side and the warmth in the colour makes it ideal for tanned, medium to warm skin tones.
- Verdict: I highly recommend this for anyone that loves their lipsticks luscious and richly pigmented. The refined silky texture is rare for such a pigmented long lasting lipstick. Available in a whopping 58 shades (based on the Barneys website) so check it out on counter – see further below for stockist info.
Applied over a layer of lip balm. On its own it leaves a bit of a satin sheen, unless your lips are dry then it’ll set as matte.
This product was provided for consideration.