Range: Beach Tint
Swatched by yours truly:akisa
- A lip/cheek stain that’s much easier to blend than cream blush.
- It’s kiss-proof, water-resistant, and dries to a semi-matte but non-drying finish.
- Available in 6 shades, with each shade scented according to its name.
- Don’t be afraid of Watermelon just because it looks dark. It’s actually very sheer on both lips/cheeks and I didn’t expect to find Watermelon to be flattering on me!
- Oil free, preservative and paraben-free. Contains anti-oxidant vitamin E
- Tip from Becca: Layer Beach Tint under power blushes, bronzers and lip balms/glosses for added intensity.
- Verdict: Not just for beach babes! I love it for its watercolour finish, perfect for Spring/Summer.
This watermelon shade is not berry, and it would be awkward to file under rhubarb, so I’ve added it as another colour tag!
This product was given to me for consideration as part of the Melbourne Beauty Blogger Event.