- Translucent colour with a super fine shimmers, Becca Glossy Lip Tints are smooth, non-sticky and high in shine
- Scented with a hint of strawberry parfait
- Available in 19 shades, I was offered to try Bellini (sheer gold shimmer), Amaretto (neutral rosy nude) and Daquiri (peach pink shimmer).
- The three shades were only subtly different once on my lips, with Daquiri giving the most visible peachy shimmer tint.
- Verdict: This lipgloss will appeal to those who share Becca’s beauty philosophy centered on the “natural, flawless look”. For more colour payoff, I suggest checking out the more vibrant shades in the range such as Maraschino (watermelon red) and Fuchsia Crush.
Click to enlarge lip swatches
RRP: $42 AUD
These products were provided for consideration.