Range: Lip Mists
Shades: Copper, Rosy Red, Feather Pink, Blueberry
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- Burberry Lip Mists give a sheer illuminating finish with a natural subtle hint of colour
- Delicately scented with wild rose extract & contains moisturising emollients for long-lasting hydration and protection
- Texture glides so smoothly and effortlessly with a lightweight “barely there” feel.
- Tip from Burberry: Apply with fingers for a natural tint, or apply 2 layers for a bolder finish
- Link Love: Bluebell who is NC5-10 also swatched the same lipstick sample palette – check it out here!
- Verdict: Incredibly moisturising, lightweight as a veil & gives lips a sophisticated wash of subtle colour. Highly recommend it for those that like the idea of lipstick that’s as comfortable as wearing lip balm & lovers of subtle / minimalist makeup. Copper is the shade worn on the Burberry models advertising this lipstick.
These swatches were applied with a generous layer of lipstick applied with a brush.
Look how glossy and moisturising they are on their own!
I got this lipstick sample at the Burberry counter.