- Double-ended lipstick & gloss duo that’s cheaper than a small latte!
- The lipstick is creamy & smooth with an even coverage, but has a tendency to accentuate lip flakes as it’s not moisturising.
- But once the lipgloss is layered on top, the finish becomes creamy smooth. Whilst the lipstick does crease with the gloss, it’s certainly not noticeable from a distance.
- Available in 13 shades, Dusty Rose is a creamy pale nude with the slightest hint of rose.
- Verdict: I wouldn’t wear either on their own, but I’m really impressed with the lipstick & gloss combined. In fact I think the overall finish looks comparable with my mid-priced creamy nude glosses. This is as affordable as it gets! Two thumbs up!
Swatched over Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm.
RRP: $2.95 AUD
This product was provided for consideration.