Shades: Pretty Little Thing, Half Time Oranges, Revenge
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- If the thought of drugstore lipstick brings about images of subdued colours, think again – BYS lipsticks come in a range of both sheer and subtle colours as well as pops of on trend colour.
- Available in 24 shades, I got to try Pretty Little Thing (sheer shimmery nude), Half Time Oranges (orange glaze) and Revenge (deep raspberry).
- The other thing about the packaging is that the lipstick tip is still visible even when it’s fully wound down. I suppose it helps with seeing the colour through the transparent case.
- The lipstick formula is quite simple – no noticeable taste and provides even coverage with good colour pay off. As it’s neither moisturising nor drying, I recommend applying it over lip balm for a smoother juicer finish.
- Verdict: At only $3.95 AUD you get what you pay for in packaging, but this gets a thumbs up for balancing simplicity with on-trend shades.
Swatched over Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm.
RRP: $3.95 AUD
Available in Australia at K-Mart, selected pharmacies and online through www.fashionaddict.com.au
These products were provided for consideration.