Range: Moisture Plus
Shade: Peach Sheer Tint
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- Further to my previous review of the Carmex Moisture Plus Ultra in “Clear”, today I have the “Peach Sheer Tint” for you. It’s also available in a “Pink Sheer Tint”.
- Ultra hydrating with the nourishing properties of the hallmark ingredients of the Carmex Moisture Plus range - Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Aloe and SPF15.
- Comes in a sleek, slant tipped slim stick that’s easy to pop in your bag & apply on the go.
- Not quite minty, but the menthol and camphor ingredients do give a cooling sensation.
- Leaves lips with a silky peach healthy sheen
- In Australia this is available in clear, sheer pink & sheer peach.
- Verdict: I have a habit of leaving 2 lip products in every handbag – a lip balm & a peachy lip gloss – so I’m never caught without my lip products when switching bags during the weekend. Peach Sheer Tint is the perfect fusion of both products, giving my lips a dose of moisture & a healthy MLBB flush of colour which means I only need to carry just one product instead of two. I know people have mixed experiences with Carmex and SPF, but it works well for me as a weekend lip balm that provides a quick dose of moisture on the go.
RRP: $8.99 AUD available at selected pharmacies
This product was sent for consideration.