Range: Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm
Shade: Clear Satin Gloss
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- A richly moisturising lip balm with SPF 15, Vitamin E and aloe to soften and condition lips.
- Clear Satin Gloss lives up to its name & glides smoothly with a buttery texture, leaving a generous veil of moisture with a satin shine.
- Not quite minty, but the menthol and camphor ingredients do give a cooling sensation.
- The design is stylish from top to toe – in a sleek champagne case with a slanted applicator. Definitely stands out from the rest of the stumpy stick balms that come in bright primary colours.
- Available in 5 shades – clear satin gloss (pictured), sheer pink, sheer peach, sheer berry and sheer plum.
- Verdict: Two thumbs up for the moisture factor. However being high in moisture, the buttery formula does create more “slip” under lipstick unless you’re prepping lips for a matte formula. I recommend this more for daily on-the-go maintenance rather than as a lipstick base.
Click to view enlarged image of the ingredients.
I received this product as part of the Australian Beauty Bloggers Weekend 2011.