- Products were sent by Vanity Box, a Brisbane-based online store focused on sourcing Korean cosmetics for Australia.
- A creamy lip palette that has medium “grip” and really effective at concealing lip tones for a nude finish, without the need for lip concealer/foundation which can make lips look cakey.
- Texture is not moisturising at all so you’ll need to prep lips beforehand.
- Looks best with a coat of gloss on top & fill lips with a flesh-toned lip pencil first if you are concerned about colour sinking into lip lines.
- Comparison: Texture reminds me of Lipstick Queen’s Oxymoron Matte Gloss, except with wider variety of shades catered for Asians.
- Verdict: A must-try if you love nude lips but have trouble finding one that effectively conceals your lip tone! Really affordable price of $9.50 AUD!
Click to view enlarged image.
Both shades are useful to have depending to create different nude lip looks. Personally I think #100 is more useful to add to your collection (as pink beige can be hard to find), whereas #501 is a common nude shade.
These products were sent for consideration by Vanity Box.