Shades: Runway Rouge, Candy, Bordeaux
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- Fragrance free, hypo-allergenic, paraben-free, formulated with micro-pigments for a lightweight yet pigmented finish.
- Available in 14 shades, I was given 3 to try – Runway Rouge (raspberry red), Candy (metallic pink) and Bordeaux (wine with a wash of bronze).
- The texture is high in grip, making it long-wearing and feather-resistant. Full coverage is achieved in just a few sweeps.
- Whilst I wouldn’t describe it as moisturising, it is non-drying and feels comfortable on lips.
- Verdict: My favourite shade out of the three – Runway Rouge – looks like a classic creamy red with lip balm. But if you apply the lipstick without any lip balm, you immediately notice a subtle metallic sheen which I feel is a look that’s dated. Especially when the current lipstick trends are all about creamy, soft and moist lips. To bring out the best in this lipstick, I recommend wearing a hydrating & smoothing lip balm underneath to add moisture and soften the metallic finish.
Generous layer applied on top of Maybelline Baby Lips. Without lip balm, my lip lines become much more accentuated.
Some of the shades have alternate names, possibly due to regional differences.
RRP: $36 AUD
These products were provided for consideration.