Brand: Beautycycle (Amway)
Range: Lasting Lip Colour
Shades: Orchid (Creme), Coral Reef (Pearl), Cranberry (Creme)
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- Beautycycle is a cosmetic range from Amway, offering 18 shades of lipstick in creme, pearl and shimmer finishes.
- I got to try Orchid (creamy beige pink), Coral Reef (pearl coral), and Cranberry (creamy).
- The texture feels snug with good grip, and making it long lasting and feather-resistant.
- Moderate in moisture, my lips feel comforted by the Vitamin E in the formula.
- For medium coverage, apply over a moisturising lip balm. Apply directly to lips for full coverage.
- Dermatologist and allergy tested.
- Verdict: I prefer the creamy over the pearl finish, and it’s a tough call between Orchid and Cranberry. I love Orchid for its wearability as a “my lips but better” kinda nude, that won’t wash you out. Cranberry hits my soft spot for blue-toned red shades. Except for the boring packaging, I’m impressed by the quality & dense pigment in these lipsticks that coats lips evenly with a snug feel.
Swatched over a generous layer of Mary Kay Satin Lips Lip Balm, which has glossed up & sheered out the intensity of the shades.
On direct application it’s demi-matte and the intensity is more like the arm swatch.
What hits your spot more – nude or red lips?
RRP: $17.84 AUD
Amway products can be purchased through an Amway Independent Business owner (IBO).
This product was provided for consideration.