Range: Rouge Allure Velvet
Shade: La Diva 44
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- Described as “luminous matte”, Rouge Allure Velvet is enriched with ultra-thin mother of pearls, and is possibly the most moisturising and comfortable matte lipstick out there.
- Lips stay velvety matte and won’t dry out even after few hours.
- Very impressed by the minimal kiss-off on coffee cups, and fades gracefully after a few hours without looking patchy.
- Comes with a ”one click release” packaging so your lipstick is safe on the go.
- Verdict: Hot pink is one of those shades that countless women tell me how much they could pull it off. For a sophisticated take on an enviable lip trend, pair it with Chanel Precision Lip Definer in “Sonic Pink” for a statement lip that will guarantee heads turning with envy. It does change colour once on lips (the violet hues came alive on my skintone) so I recommend trying it to see if it’s for you.
I wore less lip balm this time to show you the matte finish of Rouge Allure Velvet.
This lipstick is a perfect match with Chanel Precision Lip Definer in “Sonic Pink”
This product was provided for consideration.