Range: Dior Rouge
Shade: Rouge Cannage 941
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- Rouge Dior lipsticks are incredibly plush and apply like a dream, thanks to the “marine crista” ingredient which smoothes and re-shapes the lips.
- It’s rich in pigment & long lasting, only needing a few sweeps for full coverage. Lips feel like a creamy cushion that feels moisturised and comforted.
- Rouge Cannage is a warm bright red. It looks flattering both when freshly applied & also when it’s gracefully faded into a stain, staying true to colour.
- Verdict: Rouge Dior lipsticks are one of those timeless classics that are sure to please with their sophisticated pigment and plush creamy formula. Try Rouge Cannage if you have need warmth in your lip colour. The pigment glides so effortlessly that you can get by without a lip brush & apply directly from the tube.
- Tip: For tips on how to flawlessly apply lipstick directly from the bullet check out the chapter on “The Art of Applying Lipstick” in my Pout Perfect book for a step by step tutorial.
Applied over lip balm, and lips were also prepped with La Mer Treatment Lotion.
RRP: $50 AUD
This product was provided for consideration.