Range: Lip Toxyl Sheer
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- Infused with real diamond dust, ELES Lip Toxyl Sheer is one hard-working gloss. It instantly fills in fine lines (with collagen micro-spheres), gives long lasting plumping effects reduces wrinkles (with ceramide peptides) and hydrates lips (with water-attracting skin plumpers)
- According to ELES, based on usage 3 times a day over a 4 week period, Lip Toxyl Sheer improves lip hydration by 60%, lip fullness by 40% and reduction in lines by 29%.
- Lightweight, non-sticky with a sweet cinnamon flavour. There is no tingling, only a mild cooling sensation.
- Available in 4 shades, Starlet is a sheer mid-toned rose – a “my lips but better” sheer tint.
- The diamond dust particles look dense in the tube, but are actually sparser once applied on lips, making it more wearable especially on mature lips.
- Verdict: You don’t really need to test the gloss religiously, the results are immediately noticeable on all aspects – hydration, line smoothing and plumping without any tingling. The steep price tag is not for everyone, but I do recommend it if you are serious about maintaining the youthfulness of your lips naturally & tingle / pain-free.
What do you think of the diamond dust shimmers!
RRP: $67.25 AUD
Available online at www.elescosmetics.com.au and in selected beauty salons and day spas Australia wide.
This product was provided for consideration.