Brand: Endota Spa
Range: Lip Balm
Flavours: Cinnamon & Honey
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- Formulated with organic ingredients (some of which are certfied organic) such as seed oils/butters, honey (healing properties) and cinammon.
- Leaves a healthy glossy finish & hydrates lips well even once absorbed.
- The honey & cinammon flavour tastes natural, yummy and not over powering.
- Thumbs up for squeeze-tubed packaging with slanted tip for hands-free application.
- Comparison: I’d recommend this over other organic lip balms I’ve tried like Weleda, Botani and Bloom in terms of formula, hydration and convenient packaging.
- Verdict: A good all-rounder lip balm in the organic category, and better for day time / regular use. If you need a speedier recovery or have severely chapped lips, I recommend alternating with other formulas for extra TLC.
Remember my MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 swatch the other day? Well this lip balm was swatched after having done all 6 swatches on one night. It’s done a really great job at reviving them to a fuller healthier shape/finish.
RRP: $17 AUD (6g)
Available at Endota Spa salons (Australia) & online.
This product was sent for consideration.