Brand: Ere Perez
Range: Rosehip Oil Lip Bar SPF 15
Shade: Life & Hope
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
Available online & stocked in Australia, New Zealand & Singapore
About Ere Perez
Born in Mexico, Ere Perez’s family has worked in natural therapies for generations. After moving to Australia, she was inspired by their (our) passion for natural products & developed a makeup range using natural ingredients.
Rosehip Oil Lip Bar
- A tinted lip balm with SPF 15
- Enriched with Vitamin E & Rosehip Oil (which is known for healing & anti-aging properties)
- Semi-waxy in texture. I am very prone to dry lips, so to me this is semi-moisturising.
- Comes in 3 colours – Nude, Life (Red), Hope (Purple)
- Big tick for being in stick form (no need for mirror) and big tick for having SPF, healing & anti-aging properties.
- Keep scrolling – both Life & Hope shades are featured one post
Life (red tint)
Gives lips a healthy tint of colour
Recommended for yellow skin tones
Don’t freak out, it doesn’t actually look purple on lips.
Using the same concept as purple foundation primers, this purple lip tint helps counter the sallowness in yellow skintones
It looks pink on me & I actually prefer my lips to have a healthy pink tint (rather than red)
Tell me if you agree or disagree.
See how sheer it is?
Overall, I recommend this as a daytime lip balm.
Great for on-the-go & you can travel light since you don’t need a mirror.
However if you have chapped lips & need a bit of extra TLC, you’ll need to supplement it with a richer overnight treatment.
This product was sent to me for my review.