Brand: Invisible Zinc
Range: Tinted Lip & Cheek Balm SPF30+
Shade: Lip Pink + 1
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- Say goodbye to zinc war paint & say hello to this lip & cheek tint that offers SPF30+ protection
- The only active ingredient is Zinc Oxide, a mineral UV filter which provides physical sun protection from UVA and UVB.
- Lip Pink +1 is described as “the perfect pink for every skin tone” which looks more like rhubarb shade to me.
- This chubby stick is about 2.5 cm wide & 6.5 cm tall, like a really short glue stick.
- On Lips: A matte waxy finish that gives lips a subtle rhubarb tint.
- On Cheeks: The waxy texture makes it longer lasting than cream blushes during summer. Easy to apply – 2 swipes on each cheek, blend for 2 seconds & you’re done. The shade is very similar to Becca Beach Tint in “Watermelon“.
- Verdict: Most SPF lip balms apply too thinly or melt easily due to liquid texture, but this one stays put well. Although rhubarb doesn’t sound like the world’s most exciting shade, I find it goes really well with bare-faced summer looks & the shade is growing on me.
Applied on top of Maybelline Baby Lips.
You get a matte finish with direct application due to the waxy texture.
Possibly the chubbiest arm swatch I’ve done to date!
RRP: $18 AUD
This product was sent for consideration.