Brand: Karen Murrell
Shades: Fuchsia Shock, Coral Dawn, Carnation Mist, Sand Storm
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- Created by New Zealander Karen Murrell, her lipstick range is made from only natural ingredients, such as candelilla, evening primrose oil and castor oil.
- Free from mineral oils, animal-based material, parabens and preservatives.
- The 4 shades featured in this post are the latest in the collection, which has 4 existing shades.
- I was sent Carnation Mist (peony pink), Fuchsia Shock (hot pink), Coral Dawn (red coral) and Sand Storm (nude).
- Texture is smooth, creamy with moderate grip that makes it long lasting.
- Uplifting yummy scent of cinnamon oil & sweet orange oil.
- Interesting fact: All KM lipstick canisters are made from PLA (polylactic acid), a corn resin based material that will start to dissolve back into Mother Earth within 100 days whilst being greenhouse gas neutral.
- Verdict: Really impressed with this natural lipstick range on a number of areas – brand ethos, formula, pigmented & on-trend shade range, packaging & scent. The only thing to bear in mind is that the finish is smoothest with a layer of lip balm, as direct application can look patchy on dry lips.
Click to view enlarged lip swatches.
Swatched over a generous layer of Maybelline Baby Lips.
RRP: $30 NZD
These products were provided for consideration.