Brand: Kink Cosmetics
Shade: Tutti Frutti
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- Kink is exclusive to Coles Supermarkets (Australia).
- Available in 6 shades/flavours: Sparkle (lychee), Pink Fling (strawberry & cream), Cherry Pop (watermelon), Berrylicious (vanilla berry), Tutti Frutti (guava) and Creme Brulee.
- Tutti Frutti is peach when squeezed, but looks almost clear on lips. It has a delightful fruity tase that tastes more like mixed guava juice rather than pure guava.
- Slightly thick in texture, and medium in stickiness – which I’m ok with as it helps to sculpt lips.
- Packaging is larger than most tube glosses out there & has a slanted applicator, similar to Lancome’s Juicy Tubes.
- Verdict: Great for those on a budget. For those still at school – the slanted applicator is hygienic so you can keep it clean especially if your friends insist on borrowing it.
RRP: $8 AUD (15 ml)
This product was sent for consideration.