Brand: La Mer
Range: The Lip Balm
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- Described by La Mer as “a luxurious and intensely reparative balm formulated with a potent concentration of La Mer’s Miracle Broth.”
- Sweet nutty taste (from the soothing nut oils) and contains aloe, fish protein and eucalyptus leaf oil for a soothing and cooling effect.
- Lightweight yet moisturising, healing and melts on lips
- Smoothes the lip surface with a natural sheen.
- Long lasting moisture yet doesn’t leave residue, making it a great base under lipstick.
- Contains petrolatum
- Verdict: It’s one of the longest lasting lip balms I have tried, but for the price tag it really is a lust-have collectors item at a whopping price tag of $90 AUD / $45 USD. Whilst it’s long lasting in moisture, I wouldn’t say that this is a healing lip balm, making it more of a daytime lip balm rather than an overnight treatment if you are prone to chapped lips.
I bought this from Nordstrom.