Brand: Makeup Forever
Range: Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick
Shade: 35 (Satin Finish)
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- Densely pigmented & delivers rich true-to-colour in just a stroke (It’s 50% more pigmented than traditional lipstick)
- Long lasting, moisturising and the creamy texture glides effortlessly and lips stay soft and comfortable throughout the day thanks to a blend of 3 natural waxes
- Available in three finishes—matte, pearly, and satin—for varying effects.
- 35 is a warm raspberry shade in a satin finish.
- The taste is very subtle & hardly noticeable – a slightly sweeter version of the classic lipstick taste
- Formulated without parabens
- Verdict: This lippy will appeal to those who love a densely pigmented lipstick that gives lips a soft fabric look & feel. Whilst I haven’t tried the other finishes (eg. matte, pearl) yet, I’m quite content with the Satin finish as it absorbs into a demi-matte finish anyway. I’m also amazed by how comfortable it feels on lips, with minimal transfer there is once the lipstick is set – barely a trace of a lip print on tissues or cups. Two thumbs up!
RRP: $19 USD
I purchased this product.