Brand: Miss Shop
Range: Gloss Over Lip Lacquer
Shade: Hot Spice
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- Miss Shop is a fashion brand available in Australia’s Myer department stores. It made its first entry into cosmetics with nail polish last October, and is now out with a full range of cosmetics commencing with its “Sugar and Spice and all things (Nice) Neon” collection. The debut collection is all about colour, from pretty pastels to electrifying neons.
- Prices start from $7.95 to $12.95 with a total of 70 products for lips, eyes, bronzing and body care, available in the Myer Miss Shop department.
- Available in 6 shades – Hot Spice, Paradise Pink, Buffed, Peach Pearl, Vintage Pink, Cloud Dancer.
- Hot Spice is a classic red that gives great coverage on its own or can be worn as a finishing gloss over red lipstick.
- Vanilla scented & silky smooth with a non-sticky high sheen finish. Claims to have pearl particles that give the illusion of a fuller pout – perhaps this might be noticeable in other shades, but I can’t really see them in Hot Spice.
- Verdict: Further to yesterday’s thumbs up of Miss Shop’s lipstick range, it’s another thumbs up today for the lip glosses too. It’s affordable, simple yet tasteful.
- Tip: To avoid red lipgloss smearing on your teeth, apply only a small dot to the centre of the bottom & top lips, avoiding the opening.
Swatched on its own without any lipstick – what an amazing red!
RRP: $9.95 AUD
Available at Myer Miss Shop & online (Australia).
This product was provided for consideration.