- It’s been 3 years since I last swatched NP’s DéVine Goddess Lipstick in “Andromeda”! It’s a creamy lipstick that’s packed with pigment that you can layer on to build coverage.
- It does take several layers to build coverage to achieve an rich opaque red, but by layering it on with a lip brush you get a transfer-resistant finish that’s long lasting and fades gracefully without any uneven patches.
- Whilst it contains herbal extracts and antioxidants to care for your lips, it applies creamy but sets into a satin finish that’s non-drying.
- Available in 20 shades, Aphrodite is a classic blue red that’s ultra glamorous and instantly whitens teeth.
- Verdict: Thumbs up for a flattering shade of blue-red that suits most skin tones, and another thumbs up for being long lasting yet non-drying. The only thing that doesn’t rock my boat is the packaging. Given that it costs almost the same as Clinique lipsticks in Australia ($1 difference), I expect more than the bulky case & see-through plastic. That said, Aphrodite will appeal to those that love a rich blue-red in a satin finish that’s more forgiving than matte.
RRP: $35 AUD
This product was provided for consideration.