Brand: Rouge Bunny Rouge
Range: Colour Burst Lipstick (Hues of Enchantment)
Shade: Prey of Lust
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- Rouge Bunny Rouge cosmetics inspired by the romantic, opulent and whimsical, yet centered on wearable, blendable and adaptable formulas.
- Easy to glide, hydrating and feels so soft and creamy.
- No streaking, sits comfortably and evenly on the lip surface, with lip loving ingredients such as Vitamin E to nourish and protect from dryness and ageing.
- The range consists of 3 separate formulas to give you slightly different texture, coverage and finish. All are infused with Orchid Flower Extract, Meadowfoam, Manoi Butter or Inca Inch oil.
- Prey of Lust is a light beige, a more natural alternative to ultra nude lips that won’t wash you out.
- Verdict: This has got to be one of my favourite creamy lipsticks & also hits my soft spot for caramel hues! I love the texture more than the hyped up Suqqu Creamy Glow lipsticks, as it is more moisturising & softens lips without streaking over lip lines. Highly recommended.
I purchased this product from Zuneta.com