Brand: SAX Cosmetics
Range: Lipsticks (Rich Lip Colour & Sheer Lip Colour)
Shades: Sheer Nude, Soft Rose, Berry Delight, Plum Spice
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- SAX Cosmetics is an Australian family business founded in 1995, and is the Pharmacy Guild of Australia’s preferred cosmetic brand. This endorsement recognises that SAX cosmetics provide quality, is well presented and provide excellent value to customers
- Sheer Nude is from the Sheer Lip Colour range, a creamy formula with a sheer tint with Candelilla, Beeswax, Lanolin & Silk Powder
- Soft Rose, Berry Delight & Plum Spice are from the Rich Lip Colour range, a more pigmented velvety finish with Silk Powder, Calendula Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Jojoba Oil, Candelilla Beeswax an Vitamin E. Both are free from parabens.
- Love the “lock” packaging – one push & the lipstick becomes securely fitted into the case, and another push releases the lipstick ready for use.
- Verdict: At first, I was undecided on the streaky creamy texture. But hesitation turned into love after priming lips with Blistex Complete Moisture Lip Balm , transforming this lipstick into a beautiful high shine yet creamy finish. If you’re a “classic shade” kind of lady, do check out the 6 shades from each range & don’t forget to prime lips to get the most out of this lipstick.
- Link Love: Check out Tine’s (Beautyholics Anonymous) swatch of Coral here.
Click to view enlarged image.
Some swatches were applied with & without lip balm so you can see the difference.
Available at selected pharmacies & stockists.
This product was provided for consideration.