Brand: Serge Louis Alvarez
Range: Fruity Gloss
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- SLA Fruity Glosses are high in shine and pigment, giving a fine vinyl-like finish.
- Texture is incredibly smoothing and surprisingly lightweight given the pigment.
- Shade 51 is a blood red that’s so pigmented I’m surprised they gave a brush wand instead of a doe wand applicator as it’s easy to make mistakes with such a pigmented gloss.
- 30% natural ingredients, with no parabens, no phenoxyethanol, no PEG and not tested on animals.
- Verdict: I’m pleased that the SLA lipglosses are as pigmented as their eyeshadows – the shine and pigment are simply stunning . However I would give it 5/5 if it came with a doe wand applicator, as the brush wand requires a really steady hand and patience to apply such a high impact shade.
This product was provided for consideration.