Shades: Sex on the Beach, Watermlon Martini, Strawberry Daquiri, Cosmopolitan
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- Described as “long lasting translucent lipglosses with a hint of colour”, these give a glass finish that is surprisingly non-sticky
- Available in 10 flavours, each Liptail is scented with the flavour of the cocktail (or rather “mock-tail” as these are non alcoholic of course!), and moisturises lips with shea butter, beeswax, jojoba oil & antioxidants
- In the jar, these look vibrant & pigmented but once on lips it becomes a very sheer tint. Out of the 4 flavours I tried, the most tinted was Cosmopolitan, which gave a juicy pink flush kinda tint.
- I was also surprised by how soft & non sticky the texture is. I dipped in my lip brush expecting to have to scrape it out, but one dip loaded up my brush with a generous coat enough to create the finish in these pictures.
- Verdict: Love the concept, moisturising formula & high glass finish, but these desperately need to come in a slanted tube or brush tube for hygiene reasons. Plus not that many women carry a lip brush. On the upside, for shine addicts – this is a cheaper, sheerer and less sticky alternative to Lipstick Queen’s Shine Hard Core Gloss.
RRP: $15.95 AUD
Available at Sheigo.com.au
This product was sent for consideration.