Brand: Sunday Riley
Range: Creme Gloss Sheer Impact Lip Gloss
Shade: Blackberry Crush (Shimmer)
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- Sunday Riley products are highly sought after for their cutting edge formulas, breathable application, rich colour and high performance.
- Creme Gloss Sheer Impact Lip Gloss certainly doesn’t disappoint – it’s super conditioning with Sunflower Seed Oil and Vitamin C to boost collagen, and is non-tacky with a long wearing high shine.
- Available in 9 shades in a range of finishes from semi-translucent to shimmery to intense pops of vibrant colour. From reading other reviews it seems the shade range is generally sheer tints of colour.
- The scent is subtle but hard to describe – a cross between the standard scent of a gloss and what I imagine must be the seed oils.
- The sheer purple in Blackberry Crush gives lips a cool tone finish that can be worn alone for a fresh youthful finish or layered on top of lipstick to give it a cool twist.
- I like how the shimmers are just enough to give a high shine finish without going overboard into a sparkle finish.
- Paraben free.
- Verdict: The first thing you notice when applying the gloss is how amazingly soft and smooth it makes your lips feels & gives them a pillowy high gloss finish. Give it a try if you like your gloss to double as a lip moisturiser with a sheer glossy veil of colour.
RRP: $34 AUD available in Australia at Mecca Cosmetica.
This product was provided for consideration.