Range: Mineral Lip Colour
Shades: Scandal, Enchantress
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- Creamy & pigmented, infused with Vitamin E, Coconut Oil and Aloe Extract for hydration and long lasting wear.
- Available in 12 shades, these are encased in a compact jewel lipstick case (It’s 5.5cm tall, 1cm shorter than Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm)
- Scandal is a cherry red, and Enchantress is a deep rose. Both applied very smoothly with great coverage.
- The taste is hard to describe – reminds me of the taste of skincare, even though there are no artificial colours, fragrance. Also free of mineral oil, parabens and petrochemicals.
- Verdict: Impressed with the smooth creamy moisturising texture, and I prefer these over the Mineral Lip Glaze, which has a stronger taste & isn’t as smoothing or moisturising. Highly recommend Vani-T Mineral Lip Colours to those that like their lipsticks formulated with natural and organic ingredients.
- Vani-T has concept stores in Westfield Marion (South Australia) and a Medi-Spa in Glenelg (South Australia), so you can check these out if you’re nearby.
Applied over a layer of Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm.
RRP: $32.95 AUD
These products were provided for consideration.