Brand: Yes to Carrots
Range: Conditioning Lip Butter with SPF 15
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- 99% natural lip butter, free of parabens and petroleum.
- Zinc oxide provides SPF 15 protection from UVA and UVB rays
- The formula harder than other stick balms, but the upside is that it coats lips with a generous layer of shea butter, aloe vera and oils from coconut, olive and jojoba seed to moisturise and protect lips.
- The pomegranate scent is subtle & barely noticeable – a drawback for those that like flavoured lip balms (it’s not a big deal for me).
- Once absorbed it leaves a matte finish, sealing in the moisturising ingredients in your lips with a slightly waxy feel.
- Verdict: This lip balm works as a lip barrier to seal the moisture in your lips & the waxy finish makes it an excellent lipstick base under creamy & matte lipsticks as it provides grip without altering the lipstick finish.
RRP: $5.95 AUD
Available in Australia at David Jones, Priceline and Coles.
This product was provided for consideration.