Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- Youngblood lipsticks are made with a special blend of natural oils and vitamins that fill lips with rich, velvety colour.
- Contains natural ingredients such as sunflower oil, candellila wax and vitamin E to moisturise and protect lips
- No animal products such as lanolin and are free from perfumes & chemical dyes.
- Available in 23 shades across 5 finishes – sheer, metallic, pearl, cream and matte.
- Bliss is actually in the “pink” shade category on Youngblood’s website, describe as a “sheer glossy natural with plum tones”. On my lips it looks like a shimmery toffee shade.
- Verdict: A great alternative to the classic nude lip, Bliss adds a lightweight wash of toffee beige with a sheen created by light reflecting gold shimmers. A great everyday nude colour for warmer skin tones.
Swatched over a thin layer of Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm.
RRP: $38 AUD
For stockists in Australia visit the Youngblood’s website.
This product was provided for consideration.