Brand: Face of Australia
Range: Sheer Gloss Lip Crayon
Shades: Macaron, Cupcake & Sundae
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- Face of Australia is the latest brand to come out with lip crayons, making their mark with a set of 3 shades for an incredibly affordable price of $14.95 AUD
- Comes in Macaron (raspberry), Cupcake (milky pink), and Sundae (brown). All infused with a subtle vanilla scent.
- Glides on smoothly, coating lips with an incredibly moisturising and lightweight flush of colour.
- Convenient wind-up applicator – no sharpening needed.
- Although Macaron is my favourite shade of them all, I’m also impressed with Cupcake for being able to coat my flushed lips with a milky pink tint without any streaks. The great thing about Sundae is that the sheerness of the brown blends with the pink in your lips for your own customised pink-brown shade.
- Verdict: The thing about lip crayons is that either the shade doesn’t pull my heart strings, or the finish is not moistuirising enough. What I love about Face of Australia’s lip crayons is firstly how moisturising it is & smooths my lip lines like they never existed. And I absolutely love Macaron, the gorgeous raspberry shade is worth purchasing the whole set for!
RRP: $14.95 AUD for a set of 3
Available at Priceline, Kmart, Big W and selected pharmacies Australia wide.
This lip crayon set was provided for consideration.