- ASAP Pure Mineral Lipcolours are a cosmeceutical mineral lipstick that conditions lips with Vitamin E, avocado, jojoba oil and hyaluronic acid.
- Available in six shades – One (pink rose), Two (rose brown), Three (bright candy pink), Four (deep rose brown), Five (subtle plum), Six (vibrant deep red)
- Feels really moisturising, injecting my dry lips with a much needed boost of hydration making them instantly fuller, smoother and softer. No lip balm required.
- The pigmentation is impressive, that can be worn both sheer and layered on in just a few sweeps for opaque coverage. It fades gracefully throughout the day without looking patchy, which is how I like my lipsticks to last.
- The scent is rosy bsdfut I can still taste the waxes & oils in the lipstick.
- Verdict: It’s hard to imagine how such a great lipstick is not yet widely known. I highly recommmend it to anyone that loves a boost of moisture in their creamy pigmented lipstick. Google it and you’ll easily find the online stockists. My favourite shade is Three which is described as a candy pink, but on my flushed lip tone it’s more a posy pink that fades into a pink MLBB.
RRP: $30 AUD
Available online as well as at selected skin care professionals, beauty therapists, dermatologists, cosmetic physicians and plastic surgeons.
This product was provided for consideration.