Range: Cocoa Butter Formula
Flavour: Dark Chocolate & Cherry Lip Balm SPF 15
Reviewed by yours truly: Yishan
- A whiff of this lip balm & I’m instantly reminded of Cherry Ripe, Australia’s oldest chocolate bar that has cherries and coconut coated in dark chocolate.
- It’s not only deliciously scented, but also contains anti-oxidants and SPF 15 for sun protection.
- The silky texture is thanks to dimethicone (a silicone-based polymer) which leaves lips with a diffused finish, but it doesn’t smooth lip lines.
- I did try to swatch this on my arm, but it only left a subtle dark cherry stain so I skipped photographing it.
- Verdict: The subtle “dark chocolate cherry” tint on the lips will appeal to those with darker lips, as there are not that many lip tints out there with such a shade. Despite the “ultra moisturising claims” it’s lightweight in moisture for my lip condition, making this product better suited to younger lips or those who live in more humid climates.
RRP: $3.49 AUD
This product was provided for consideration.