Range: Five Way Lip Protection SPF 30+
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- Blistex Five-Way Lip Protection is designed to protect lips in all weather conditions, with five specialised ingredients that protect against nature’s five harshest conditions: dryness, sun, heat, cold and wind.
- Formulated with calendula oil to comfort cold-chapped lips, glycerin to rehydrate heat-stressed lips, candellilla to provide wind resistance, wheat germ oil to lock in moisture and SPF 30 to protect the lips from sun rays.
- Feels instantly moisturising upon application & leaves a protective moisture barrier and a healthy sheen.
- Despite the high SPF, it doesn’t leave a white cast on lips. Also doesn’t leave any waxy residue once the moisturising ingredients are absorbed.
- Works great as a moisturising SPF base under lipstick, however it’s so emollient that the lipstick may sheer out depending on how much lip balm is applied.
- Verdict: Since discovering the awesome Blistex Complete Moisture , the Five Way Lip Protection is another gem from Blistex that’s an all rounder lip balm & protectant to suit all weather conditions. With summer approaching soon in Australia , I highly recommend carrying a lip balm with you that has at least SPF 25 to prevent lips from aging prematurely from sun damage.
RRP: $3.95 AUD
This product was provided for consideration.