THANK YOU to everyone who popped by at Mecca Maxima over the past two days! I had the best time ever in my 4 years of blogging, and it’s been a truly AMAZING two days meeting so many gorgeous faces and recommending you a lipstick shade.
A huge THANKS to all the wonderful staff at Mecca Maxima and Clinique, in particular - Ann (my partner in crime), Emma, Lena, Cindy (Mecca Maxima Melbourne Central), Yvonne, Maria and Nicole (Mecca Maxima Highpoint), Courtney & Francis (Clinique)
I met hundreds and hundreds of women over the two days, and whilst there were countless warm fuzzy moments when I saw the look on your faces trying on a lip colour that I recommended, some of the highlights for me were:
- helping a woman with an autumnal colour palette discover she could actually wear coral with Coral Chic paired with Clinique Quickliner for Lips in Cocoa Peach
- helping 3 teenagers find a lip colour they can wear without getting into trouble with their dad (RSVPink, Coral Crush, Bejeweled Pink)
- helping several women of all ages find their perfect red with Party Red
- helping a new mum feel feminine again with Berry Intense
- seeing mums & their daughters try the same shade of lipstick
- helping two brides find a lipstick for their wedding day
- inspiring so many gorgeous women to try Spanish Rose – a hot fucshia lip which I wore for the two days
- seeing the look on so many faces when they tried Magenta Rose – it appealed to everyone from young & trendy through to career women of ALL colour.
You have no idea how much I wished to chat more with each and every one of you, but it was CRAZY BUSY with one person lining up after the other & and I nearly lost my voice by the end of it.
Whether you took home a lipstick or simply came along to try something new, I hope you had as much fun as I did at the event!!
Don’t forget to enter the Instagram competition to win a $200 Mecca Voucher! Competition ends midnight tonight & I look forward to picking a winner Monday morning~