1. I’m loving Kyra Kendall’s “Lips” illustration. The middle row cracked me up!
2. Lilit (Makeup & Macaroons) discovers an excellent (and way more affordable) dupe of MAC Everhip, a limited edition pink/coral lipstick.
3. Discover the first-aid lip balm created in 1903 that has survived over the years in its original form in South Africa at Worship at the House of Blues.
4. Tine (Chasing Exilir) tried Two Toned Lips - and freakin’ loves it!
5. Last but not least, here are some of the hottest lip swatches on the blogsphere:
- LANCOME Rouge in Love Lipsticks (RAEViewer)
- SUQQU Creamy Glow Lipstick – Urumishu #10 (RAEviewer)
- FACE OF AUSTRALIA Colour Quench Lipsticks – Malibu Barbie & Forbidden Fruit (Ponikuta)
- MAC Lipstick – Viva Glam Nicki (Bloomin Beauty)