Range: Rouge Allure
Shades: Incandescente #97 & Pimpante #90
Swatched by the lovely: Bluebell
- The new Rouge Allure range has been reinvented by Peter Philips, Creative Director of Chanel Makeup, with the new formula featuring a much higher concentration of pigment, combined with moisturising and antioxidant agents to keep lips supple and protected.
- Available in 16 shades:
BEIGES: Evanescent, Pimpante
PINKS: Séduisante, Exaltée, Extatique
ORANGES: Enjouée, Excentrique
REDS: Incandescente, Coromandel, Pirate, Palpitante, Passion, Inimitable
BROWNS: Déterminée, Rouge Noir, Délurée
- Mademoiselle Chanel’s signature vermillion red lips were the inspiration behind the 6 shades of red in this range, so that you too can find your signature red lip.
- Bluebell describes Pimpante as an aptly named luminous apricot that elegantly emphasises the lips.
- Incandescente is described as a fire red, a warm intense bright red.
- Bluebell recommends exfoliating and moisturising lips before applying, as it emphasises lip flaws. Other than that, the formula was comfortable to wear with moderate lasting power.
- Thanks Bluebell for the gorgeous swatch! I am so tempted to get Pimpante now…
(Left) 97 Incandescente (Right) 90 Pimpante