Brand: Panier des Sens
Range: Honey Lip Balm
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- Panier des Sens Honey Lip Balm (made in France) is formulated with organic honey extracts, apricot oil and shea butter.
- The brand ethos is focused on keeping a low carbon footprint, and the packaging is designed to be light and recyclable.
- Texture is very emollient and melts very quickly upon contact with the skin. The scent is more buttery than of honey.
- Provides very light moisture only and absorbs quickly.
- Verdict: This lip balm was too light for me, and didn’t provide my lips with enough moisture even with repeat application as my lips are very dry. It’s also not really a healing lip balm, so I’d only suggest this to those who don’t suffer from dry lips and like the idea of a lightweight balm that absorbs easily. On a positive note, I really like the packaging, typography and all.
RRP: $9.95 AUD
Available from www.Saison.com.au
This product was provided for consideration.