Range: Rouge Allure
Shade: Excentrique #96
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- “In 2012 Peter Philips, Creative Director of Chanel Makeup has reinvented the iconic Rouge Allure range: a new formula for added intensity and bold new colours.”
- The new Rouge Allure range has a much higher concentration of pigment, combined with moisturising and antioxidant agents to keep lips supple and protected.
- Available in 16 shades, with an incredible 6 shades of red so that you can find your signature red lip to suit every mood and complexion.
BEIGES: Evanescent, Pimpante
PINKS: Séduisante, Exaltée, Extatique
ORANGES: Enjouée, Excentrique
REDS: Incandescente, Coromandel, Pirate, Palpitante, Passion, Inimitable
BROWNS: Déterminée, Rouge Noir, Délurée
- Excentrique is a tangerine orange that’s sophisticated, bold and confident.
- The creamy formula applies flawlessly on lips – even with or without lip balm. The pigment is so concentrated that not even a generous layer of lip balm will tone it down. Wear it with lip balm for a juicy finish & extra moisture. Or wear it directly on lips for a creamy demi-matte finish that feels snug on lips.
- Comes with a ”one click release” packaging so your lipstick is safe on the go.
- Unlike many pigmented creamy lipsticks, this one is surprisingly easy to apply & you don’t really need a lip brush for a flawless application.
- Verdict: There’s nothing like a sophisticated and pigmented lipstick that makes me go weak at the knees and want to surrender to more shades in the range. The finish is absolutely flawless – concentrated colour with no accentuation of lip lines, and lips feel and look “dressed up” in just a few sweeps. Stay tuned for tomorrow’s swatch of shade “Pirate”.
This lipstick finish is flawless, with or without lip balm.
Wear it over lip balm (shown below) for a juicy finish, or directly on lips for a creamy demi-matte finish.
I used a lip brush to apply, but you can still get perfect application without it.
RRP: $50 AUD
This product was provided for consideration.