Range: Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss
Shade: Controversy 722
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- Inspired by the iconic lipstick Rouge Allure, the Extrait de Gloss combines a smooth, silky gel texture with bold colour for a luxurious dramatic effect.
- Despite being very pigmented, the formula is neither sticky nor tacky, and leaves lips feeling comfortable and sensuous for hours.
- I find that one pump is enough for the entire lips, and rubbing my lips together helps to spread the gloss evenly into the lip creases.
- Tip: Use the long edge of the wand to spread the gloss along your lip line, then use the rounded corner of the wand to define your cupids bow.
- Controversy is described as a “brown plum” and has a vampy edge to it.
- What sets this apart from other pigmented glosses is that it’s not only long lasting, but even after drinking it leaves a soft stain behind, giving your lips a flush of colour from the undertones. For me, the flush of colour that remained was a rhubarb MLBB shade.
- Verdict: The brown tones in this vampy gloss will appeal to those who have warm skin tones, or want to create a chocolate toned autumn look.
RRP: $50 AUD
This product was provided for consideration.