Range: Rouge Coco
Shade: Rivoli #21
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
A modern interpretation of classic creme lip colour as an homage to the rich life and legacy of ‘Coco’ Chanel
- Rouge Coco lipsticks glides smoothly with a creamy finish, and are surprisingly lightweight despite its vibrant pigment.
- Incredibly comfortable to wear thanks to Hydratendre complex that softens, soothes and conditions lips, making them look plump and smooth.
- You don’t actually need any lip balm underneath this lipstick, unless you want to sheer it out or give lips an extra moisture boost.
- Finishes range from matte to pearl to soft shimmer
- Compared to Rouge Allure, Rouge Coco is more moisturising and slightly less opaque, however Rouge Allure gives lips a bolder & plush appearance – perfect for a statement bold lip.
- Rivoli is a burgundy that appears matte (without lip balm) but actually has a soft creamy slip when you put your lips together.
- Verdict: Wine lip shades can often look harsh if you don’t get it right, but what I love about Rivoli is its versatility when worn both sheer and full coverage. The cool tones in this burgundy shade not only brightens teeth but your complexion as well, making it an excellent choice for getting onboard the oxblood lip trend. The polished yet comfortable formula makes Rouge Coco a great choice for everyday sophistication.
Swatched over lip balm. Without any lip balm it’s creamier, more pigmented & opaque with a semi-matte finish.
This product was provided for consideration.