Range: Lip Chic
Shade: China Rose
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- Chantecaille Lip Chic is a hybrid lipstick that combines the high shine and plumping effects of a gloss, with the rich coverage of a lipstick.
- The sensation when you apply it is UNLIKE anything I have ever tried – THE MOST buttery soft texture that immediately smoothes and firms the lips as you glide it across.
- Leaves lips feeling very plush, comfortable and glossy. They feel like they’re dressed in a gloss-like formula, but it’s so thin that it just appears shiny and smooth and keeps lips moisturised the entire day until you wipe it off completely.
- The colour is fairly long lasting considering it’s a sheer lipstick, and I find myself applying it around 3 times a day (morning, after lunch and again in the afternoon for extra moisture)
- Verdict: This is a staple in my work makeup bag as my lips get easily parched in air conditioning, and it gives my lips an instant moisturised pick-me-up. I love that I don’t need a brush or pencil to apply this “my lips but better” colour, as I often only have a minute or two to touch up in between meetings. I’ve used so much already that if I keep going at this rate I’ll need to re-purchase soon, and that’s a first in my 4 and half years of blogging. In other words – holy grail stuff.
RRP: $45 AUD
Available in Australia at Mecca Cosmetica.
I purchased this product.