Range: Gloss Appeal
Shade: 4 – Sorbet
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- Awarded “Best Shimmery Gloss” from ‘Cosmo Girl’ 2007 Beauty Awards
- Sheer colour, with light reflecting shimmers
- Just the right amount of sweetness with a light almond scent
- Smoothes lip lines
- Non-sticky and feels very lightweight on lips
- Don’t be alarmed when you find that the wand doesn’t swab much product. That’s the point – you don’t need much and it delivers on all its promises even when you apply a thin layer.
Unlike everyone else, I like glassy-lips and am willing to put up with uber-sticky glosses for its effect and staying power. But this is the best performing lightweight gloss I’ve ever tried – take a look for yourself~ This is going in my work makeup pouch.