Range: Hydra Quench Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- Clarins Hydra Quench Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm is a rich, protective treatment balm that contains shea butter, wild mango and Vitamin E, olive extract, and rice oil plus a lip plumping complex.
- My dehydrated lips immediately feel softened, plumped with moisture and protected by a rich salve barrier.
- Leaves lips with a glossy finish. It supposedly leaves a healthy flush but since my lips are naturally flushed I didn’t notice any difference.
- The slanted tip makes it easy to apply hygienically on the go.
- Verdict: There are only a few lip balms that do such a fabulous job of moisturising to the extent that they melt my lip flakes, and this is one of them. Any lip sins I’ve committed during the week are all forgiven with a full day’s application of this lip balm. I have it permanently in my weekend bag and have gotten so hooked on this lip balm that I have stopped applying lip colour!!
RRP: $30 AUD
I purchased this product.