Range: Rouge Prodige Lipstick
Shade: Miami Pink #103
Swatched by yours truly: akisa
- Click here to read yesterday’s rave review on this must-try lipstick range!
- Miami Pink is a vibrant peony pink, commonly seen on Korean celebrities, and is similar to Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick in “Make Me Pink”.
- Recommend testing at the counters, since my skin vs. lip swatch gave such different results!
- A lip brush is all you need to ensure the high coverage pigment is applied evenly to blend with your lip tone.
- Available in 24 shades, of which Stef will be swatching some too!
The artificial lighting makes it look like a milky pink, but in real life it’s a slightly brighter version of my skin swatch (if that makes sense?).
This product was sent for consideration.