Range: Chubby Stick
Shade: Heaping Hazelnut
Swatched by yours truly: Yishan
- Heaping Hazelnut debuted at the Karen Walker FW12 show, and is one of the 8 new shades added to the Chubby Stick range, along with Pudgy Peony, Bountiful Blush, Two Ton Tomato, Oversized Orange, Might Mimosa, Curvy Candy, and Voluptuous Violet.
- The balm-like formula feels really moisuturising yet lightweight, thanks to a special blend of Shea Butter, Mango Seed Butter and Jojoba Seed Oil.
- Coverage is buildable – one layer gives you a “my lips but better” sheer nude, and the second layer gives a more hazelnut nude.
- Packaged in a convenient retractable barrel, perfect for on-the-go application.
- Verdict: Heaping Hazelnut is a sheer nude that’s wearable on all skin tones & does a pretty good job at adding a sheen to dry lips. Unlike many creamy nudes, the sheer hazelnut tones in this lippy doesn’t accentuate lip lines or flakes making it a nude lipstick you can rely on any day regardless of your lip condition.
Heaping Hazelnut is a “my lips but better” sheer nude with one layer, and the second layer gives a more hazelnut finish.
This product was provided for consideration.